- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
when I commit to a person, I FUCKING COMMIT. if their depression, anxiety or life comes knocking, you bet your ass i’m at the door with a double sided axe waiting for a good fight.
you cant expect people, to always be happy, even if they are in love. because life doesn’t stop for anyone. But you can be there for the good fight.
my god why can’t everyone be like this
The Burtka-Harris Family!
…the future of Pizza (X)
YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS.
I hope all food is ordered this way in the future
Being a fan of Supernatural is so frustrating because you can’t outwardly show you’re a fan because people are like “why is there a pentagram on your shirt do you worship satan”
”[…] Cory reached out and he became a part of all of our hearts. And that’s where he’ll stay forever.”
-Stephen King (via howtedmethiswife)
How else do you explain Dumbledore, Snape, Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Hedwig, and Dobby?
I just fucking lost my shit.
Single and ready to get nervous around anyone I find attractive.