Sebastian Stan talking about the crew’s nicknames for him on set
INTELLIGENCE IS NOT MEASURED IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF MATH
you can either watch a whole tv series in a day or die trying
I don’t know anymore…
1) Sebastian Stan + Misha Collins
2) Chris Evans + Jensen Ackles
Why does the first one look like Robb Stark…
I’m going to continue to reblog this every year I have a tumblr
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- name: Rebecca
- eye color: Brown
- hair style/color: Curly brown hair to the end of my back.
- clothing style: It varies. I just wear what i think is nice.
- best physical feature: I don’t really like anything myself but I’ve been complemented on my hair, boobs and stomach :/
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- your fears: Death and Pigeons
- your guilty pleasure: Cheesy movies
- ambitions for the future: I don’t really know. Producer or maybe fashion journalist ?
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- your first thoughts waking up: Along the lines of fuck.
- what you think about most: I think a lot about my future.
- what you think about before bed: fantasies that will never ever happen but I can play out during a song
- you think your best quality is: I think I’m quite nice and supportive
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- single or group dates: single
- to be loved or respected: both
- beauty or brains: brains
- dogs or cats: dogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- lie: If I do lie, i’s only little white lies
- believe in yourself: Not that much. I should change that.
- believe in love: yes
- want someone: Yes
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- been on stage: yes
- done drugs: no
- changed who you were to fit in: a little bit
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- favorite color: teal/ turquoise
- favorite animal: dogs
- favorite movie: I can’t pick just one
- favorite game: Tomb raider
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- day your next birthday will be: Friday
- how old will you be: 19
- does age matter: If everybody is legal then no.
maybe the little bruises and cuts that show up on your body seemingly out of nowhere are actually little injuries that happened to your soulmate and you get the same marks on your skin as them
write a book